- CAS No.: 1078-21-3
- Other Names: Phenibut
- MF: C10H13NO2
- EINECS No.: No
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Type: Anesthetic Agents, Vitamins, Amino Acids and Coenzymes
- Grade Standard: Food Grade, Medicine Grade
- Brand Name: Passiono
- Model Number: Phenibut 99.0% Min
- Purity: 99.0% Min
- Appearance: Almost white crystal or crystalline Powder
- Synonyms Name: Beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid
- CAS No: 3060-41-1
- Melting point: 194.0 to 202.0Degree
- Function: treat stress, relieve tension, improve sleep
- Grade: Food&Medicine Grade
- Other Name: fenibut or phenybut
- Shelf Life: Two years
- Package: 1kg/bag or 25kg/drum
- Lead Time: Prompt shipment
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Usually 25KG/DRUM,but also per buyer's demand|
|Delivery Detail:||AS SOON AS POSSIBLE|
Specifications1.Best quality Phenibut
4.Phenibut in stock at lowest price
Synonyms: 4-Amino-3-phenylbutyric acid hydrochloride; gamma-amino-beta-phenylbutiric acid hcl; Fenibut; Phenybut
Molecular Formula: C10H14ClNO2
Molecular Weight: 215.68
CAS No.: 1078-21-3
Packing: 25kgs/drum; 10kgs/drum; 5kgs/bag; 1kg/bag
Standards: Enterprise Standard
Appearance: white or almost white powder
1.Phenibut is a derivative of the naturally occurring inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA.
2.Phenibut is used by bodybuilders to reduce fatigue and improve neurological functions.
3.Phenibut has been and is still used medically to treat stress, relieve tension, improve sleep, and as a potentiate for other medications.
Almost white crystal or crystalline powder
2.3 to 2.7
Loss on drying:
1.Induce relaxation and improve mental function.
2.Improve cognition and has nootropic and anxiolytic properties.
3.Help with fear,anxiety,tension,congnitive disorders,and also neurotic patients and insomnia,depression and asthenia.
4.Used for post-traumatic stress and vestibular problems.
If you need any other demand or information, pls do not hesitate to contact us, we look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks a lot.