- CAS No.: 616-91-1
- Other Names: acetyl-cysteine
- MF: C5H9NO3S
- EINECS No.: 210-498-3
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Grade Standard: Food Grade, Medicine Grade, Producing upon customers' requirement
- Purity: 98.0 to102.0%
- Appearance: White Crystalline Powder, White Crystalline Powder
- Application: Important Ingredients of Nutritional Products, Bodybuilding supplement
- Brand Name: Passiono
- Model Number: N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 98.0 to102.0%
- Product name: N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine
- CAS#: 616-91-1
- Other Name: NAC
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine: For bodybuilding
- Certificate: ISO9001, Kosher
- Package: 25kg/drum
- Shelf Life: Two years if properly stored
- PH Value: 5.0-7.0
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||25kg/drum= 25*1kg/bag(Fresco bag) or packing according to yours requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||5-7 days or as soon as possible|
acetyl-cysteine; Acetylcysteine, Cysteine, Cysteine Hydrochloride, Cystine, L-Cysteine, L-Cysteine HCl, NAC, N-Acetil Cisteína, N-Acétyl Cystéine, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine,N-Acetylcysteine,N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine.
Systematic (IUPAC) name
R05CB01 S01XA08 V03AB23
eMolecules & PubChem
5.6 hours (adults)
B(US) B2 (Aus)
Schedule 4 (Aus)
inhalation, IV, oral
1. N-acetyl-cysteine is the acetylated form of L-cysteine which is more efficiently absorbed and used. It is also an antioxidant that is helpful against viruses.
2. N-acetyl-cysteine has been used as a liver protectant and to break up pulmonary and bronchial mucus.
3. N-acetyl-cysteine can boost glutathione levels in cells.
4. N-acetyl-cysteine is a conditionally essential amino acid, one of only three sulfur-containing amino acids, the others being taurine (which can be produced from L-cysteine) and L-methionine from which L-cysteine can be produced in the body by a multi-step process.
5. N-acetyl-cysteine can act as an antioxidant, may prevent liver diseases, and can help to thicken the individual diameters of existing hair if taken regularly.
White Crystalline Powder
+21.0 to +27.0 Degree
106 to 110 Degree C
Organic Volatile Impurities:
Meets the requirements
Loss on Drying:
Residue on Ignition(Sulfate):
2.0 to 2.8
Welcome to Shanghai Passiono international Co.,Ltd online store,We have engaged in Exporting Herbal Extract ,Amino Acid ,Vitamin,Nutritional Intermediates for 10 years,all of our products are producing by professional Facility and first class extraction technique,China has many precious herbs and many of them has been used in treating many difficult miscellaneous diseases,Meanwhile,our factory has gather many wild plants,organic herbs for producing the most precious,high quality Nutritional Ingredients for many health care products brands all over the world,you need to trust me ,chose our products,your wise choice will lead to great success.
The extremely raw material plus professional facility and first class technique equal to perfect products and attractive price!
Join us, let's make progress together!!!