- CAS No.: 1078-21-3
- Other Names: Phenibut
- MF: C10H13NO2
- EINECS No.: N/A
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Type: Anesthetic Agents, Vitamins, Amino Acids and Coenzymes
- Grade Standard: Food Grade, Medicine Grade
- Brand Name: Passiono
- Model Number: Phenibut 99.0% Min
- Purity: 99.0% Min
- Appearance: Almost white crystal or crystalline Powder
- Synonyms Name: Beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid
- CAS No: 3060-41-1
- Melting point: 194.0 to 202.0Degree
- Function: treat stress, relieve tension, improve sleep
- Product name: Phenibut
- PH: 2.3 to 2.7
- Packing: Aluminium foil bag
- MOQ: 1KG
- Standard: ISO9001
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Usually 25KG/DRUM,but also per buyer's demand|
|Delivery Detail:||AS SOON AS POSSIBLE|
3.Medicine and Food Grade Phenibut
4.Function:Treat stress and sleep
Product Name: Phenibut
Synonyms Name: Beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid
CAS No.: 3060-41-1
1. Phenibut is a derivative of the naturally occurring inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA.
2. Phenibut is used by bodybuilders to reduce fatigue and improve neurological functions.
3. Phenibut has been and is still used medically to treat stress
4. Phenibut can relieve tension
5. Phenibut can improve sleep
6. Phenibut is as a potentiate for other medications.
Almost white crystal or crystalline powder
2.3 to 2.7
Loss on drying:
We Pasiono specilize in producing Phenibut, and our product enjoy great reputation for their excellent quality, best price and prompt delivery.
We look forward to hearing from you.