- CAS No.: 2482-00-0
- Other Names: Agmatine Sulfate
- MF: C5H16N4O4S
- EINECS No.: No
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Type: Pharmaceutical Intermediates, Syntheses Material Intermediates
- Purity: 98% Min., 99% by titration
- Brand Name: Passiono
- Application: Nutritional supplement
- Appearance: Powder, White like or white crystalline powder
- Product name: Agmatine sulfate
- Melting Point℃: 228-231℃
- Packing size: 25kg/Drum
- Delivery: 5-7days from order date
- CAS No.:: 2482-00-0
- Assay:: 98.0-102.0%(on the dried basis)
- Loss on drying %:: ≤0.5%
- Granularity(mesh):: 80mesh
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Small quantity: 1kg, 5kg Aluminum foil bag
Regular package: 25kg/drum
|Delivery Detail:||3-5days from order confirmation|
Agmatine sulfate appears to boost muscle pumps in a couple different ways
White like or white crystalline Powder
1. Agmatine sulphate is naturally produced in the body by the breakdown of arginine.
2. Supplementing with agmatine sulfate does many of the same things that arginine should do, but it seems to be much more effective.
3. Agmatine sulfate has many benefits to the bodybuilder or athlete.
4. The benefits if agmatine sulfate include enhanced muscle pumps, better nutrient partitioning (more calories are shuttled towards muscle tissue and less are stored as fat), and increased production of luteinizing hormone and growth hormone.
5. Agmatine sulfate appears to boost muscle pumps in a couple different ways.
6. First, agmatine sulfate may improve nutrient partitioning, leading to more muscle glycogen (carbohydrates stored in muscle tissue) stored and consequently more water retained in the muscle. This can lead to a full look to the muscle and increase muscle pumps.
7. Second, agmatine sulfate also appears to increase nitric oxide production by acting as a competitive inhibitor of the enzyme nitric oxide synthase. The nutrient partitioning effects of agmatine may be due to its possible ability to increase the insulin response to carbohydrates, and it may also have something to do with the increased blood flow to the muscle experienced with increased nitric oxide production.
8. Agmatine sulfate may play a role in the hypothalamic control of luteinizing hormone and growth hormone release, leading to increased levels of these hormones.
9. As a result of these effects, supplementation with agmatine sulfate may improve athletic performance, increase muscle size, fullness, and vascularity, and may also increase fat loss.
10. It may also have a couple of additional benefits like protection against free radical damage and an antidepressant effect.
11. Arginine worked, but agmatine sulfate appears to be an even better option in terms of physique development and performance.
White like or White crystalline
Loss on drying %
1 PPM Max.
If you have any questions or demands,please feel free to contact us, we're very strong to offer this product, top grade quality, mostly export to USA & European market.
Looking forward to hearing from you.