- Type: Herbal Extract
- Variety: Haematococcus pluvialis extract
- Form: Powder, Powder & Oil
- Part: Other
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Packaging: Vacuum Packed
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Grade: Food grade & Pharm grade
- Brand Name: Passiono
- Model Number: 2-3%
- Product name: Haematococcus pluvialis powder
- Appearance: Dark red powder
- Assay: 1.5%, 2.0%, 2.5%, 3.0%
- Origin: Haematococcus pluvialis algabiomass
- Package: Aluminum foil bag with vacuum packed
- Function: Anti-oxidant
- Test method: by UV
- Lead time: 7-10days from order date
- Certificate: ISO9001
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Pack with 1kg Aluminum foil bag vacuum packed|
|Delivery Detail:||3days from order date|
Extracted from Haematococcus pluvialis powder
Dark red powder
in powder & Oil form
with Aluminum foil vacuum packed
2years if properly stored in dry and low temperature place.
1. Powerful antioxidant effects.
2. Increase strength and endurance
3. Boosts Immune System
4. Inhibit Skin aging with skin-whitening effect
5. Prevent Diabetic Syndrome & Arteriosclerosis
6. Cardiovascular & heart health Benefits
7. Improve Eye Health.
8. Anticancer, Anti-inflammatory & Anti-helicobacter Pylori Activity
9. Nervous System Benefits
Certificate of Analysis:
Natural esterified Astaxanthin complex Conform
In the form of Haematococcus pluvialis
Algalbiomass. Dark red powder with a
Characteristic smell of algae
Total Astaxanthin: 2.0% Min.
Total proteins 15-25%
Total carbohydrates: 30-40%
Total lipids 35-45%
Loss on drying: 5.0% Max.
Ash: 4.0% Max.
Heavy metals: 10.0% Max.
Total Aerobic Plate count 1000cfu/g Max.
Moulds 100cfu/g Max.
Total Coliforms Absence
Should you have potential interest in Natural Astaxanthin powder, we have fresh stocks for 1.5%, 2.0%, 2.5%, can offer you quick shipment.
Look forward to hearing from you.