- CAS No.: 5843-65-2
- Other Names: Higenamine HCL
- MF: C16H17NO3
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Type: Vitamins, Amino Acids and Coenzymes
- Grade Standard: Food Grade, Medicine Grade
- Brand Name: Passiono
- Model Number: Higenamine HCL
- Purity: 98.0% min
- Chemical name:: Higenamine hcl
- Type:: bodybuilding and weight loss
- Appearance:: White Powder
- Packaging Detail: 1KG/DRUM or 25kg/Drum
- Delivery: 5-7 days from order date
- OEM service: Capsule/Tablets
- Packing: Aluminum foil bag
- Application: Sports Nutrition
- Characteristic:: Odorless
- Shelf life: 2years if properly stored
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||25kg/drum. Or According to your demands.|
|Delivery Detail:||5-7 days from order date|
Higenamine, norcoclaurine, demethylcoclaurine, DL-Demethylcoclaurine
Higenamine hcl, commonly known as demethylcoclaurine, and norcoclaurine in chemical field. From wikipedia, higenamine isdefined as a chemical compound found in a variety of plants including Nandinadomestica, Aconitum carmichaelii, Asarum heterotropioides, Galium divaricatum, Annona squamosa, and Nelumbo nucifera (lotus seeds). Higenamine has a longhistory of use in traditional medicine in ancient China. Historically, theplants that higenamine comes from have been used to treat breathing disordersand cough through these receptors.
WhyHigenamine hcl is so hot recently?
Higenaminehcl is known as an ideal DMAA substitute in sports nutrition supplementindustry. DMAA, also called 1, 3 dimethylamylamine,isa central nervous system stimulant, mainly used in preworkout supplement andweight loss ingredients. According to the FDA, there have been too many publiccomplaints about products containing DMAA, and even people died. DMAA is saidto be synthetic and harmful to human body as a dietary supplement. That’s whyhigenamine hcl is now many supplement formulas of the branded finishedproducts. The sports nutrition manufacturers just want to replace the DMAA.Therfore, is higenamine hcl powerful enough?
Benefitsof taking Higenamine hcl:
Higenamineworks as a stimulant to help increase focus and mental clarity. As many of youknow, many stimulants tend to restrict the veins causing them to inhibit theproduction of Nitric Oxide. Some research is showing that higenamine doesn’taffect nitric oxide production like other stimulants. This is really an amazingbreak through for lifters and explosive athletes. Imagine a product where youcan get the most out of your Nitric Oxide supplement and still get stimulatingenergy, this is what Norcoclaurine is starting to do. The functions ofhigenamine hcl are summarized as:
1.Increasefocus and mental clarity.
(as a stimulant with no restriction of theveins)
2.Functionas a fat burner.
Higenamine is a molecule that is part of the Nandinaplant that has traditionally been used as an anti-asthmatic. Since Ephedrineand its fat burning mechanism are also anti-asthmatic, Higenamine might be afat burner. Higenamine is a catecholamine-like structure that interacts withthe same class of receptors that the fat burners Synephrine and Ephedrine do.
3. Interactionswith Sexuality. higenamine appears to induce relaxation andpromote erection through beta-adrenergic interactions.The inhibition of NO wasseen as an injection of 10mg/kg bodyweight, a large dose.
Higenamine hcl is known as an ideal DMAA substitute in sports nutrition supplement industry.